.

because motherhood has more ups and downs than an amusement park

because motherhood has more ups and downs than an amusement park

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

pain, pain go away!














starting sunday night i was experiencing low back/hip pain that would radiate up to my shoulder and down my leg. two days later i finally gave in and called my hubby to come home from work and relieve me of chicka duty so i can go to the doc and get this taken care of. turns out i have bacteria in my urine, hooray, and prolly have an infection. i was hoping for a pulled muscle or pinched nerve and some pain meds... darn. gonna nip this in the butt before i end up in the hospital [again] with a kidney infection. think of me during your day and put a good word in for me to mother nature so i can get better. 
chicka chicka boom boom, i'll write again real soon...

7 comments:

  1. Oh, antibiotics should clear that up real quick! That darn nerve pain could stick around for months or years, with not much you can do for relief. Hope it gets cleared up quickly and you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I know back pain (especially RADIATING back pain) is no fun. I had a uti once that I tried to ignore and it ended up getting so bad I had horrible lower back pains and it went into my kidneys. It took weeks to get rid of the symptoms. NO FUN!

    Here is hoping you get better and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. got some antibiotics! however, it just keeps coming back. they are gonna grow it to figure out how to kill it FOR GOOD, well hopefully! still not sure what's causing the right low back & hip pain. didn't give me anything to take away THAT pain. poopsocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully you're feeling lots better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will send positive healing energy your way for a quick recovery.

    Pain, pain go away! Karen shouldn't feel this way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the antibotics start working and you feel better! Good to see you for a bit at the game last night.

    ReplyDelete