.

because motherhood has more ups and downs than an amusement park

because motherhood has more ups and downs than an amusement park

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

hell has no fury

if satan was planning my hell he would put one hundred of my teething chicka into a room and let me suffer. okay, even just one of my chicka would be enough. for months i have watched other babies with envy get their teeth and wondered 'when will my chicka get hers?'! she is severely close to eight months without a single glistening pearly white. she is questionably irritable, full of drool and is literally making my heart bleed. no tooth is in sight but this is the only solution to her screaming fits that are inconsolable. she eventually passes out from exhaustion. there are no others symptoms. tugging at her ears? nope. fever? nope. diarrhea? nope. constipated? nope. lord, i will do whatever you want if your promise i never go through this again...
leave you with a picture to remind me that this to shall pass:

2 comments:

  1. Aww... poor baby! Have you tried all the tricks- Orajel (we liked the swabs and the night time formula), teething tablets, frozen waffles or washclothes to nosh on, etc??

    Neither of my girls have had major issues teething, but I thought I'd offer up a few suggestions that have worked for us in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of my kids got teeth after they were 10 months old. Enjoy her gummy grin as long as you can.

    ReplyDelete