.

because motherhood has more ups and downs than an amusement park

because motherhood has more ups and downs than an amusement park

Monday, May 9, 2011

wake-up call

hello all faithful bloggers-
i got my long overdue wake up call from one of my fav blogs. yes, i'm alive! new house, new job [sort of], new craziness. i'm sorry, don't hurt me. i will try to write when i have a sec. i promise! [no fingers crossed] here's a few pics to til i post again. [hopefully not that long]










chicka chicka boom boom, i'll write again real soon...

1 comment:

  1. Yeaaaa! You're alive!!!!!! :) If I'da known you just needed a gentle shove to get back into the saddle, I would have shoved you a long time ago. I just miss reading your fun, quirky, adorable blog so I'm looking forward to some Boom Boom. And little Miss Coraline, ohmygod, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete