.

because motherhood has more ups and downs than an amusement park

because motherhood has more ups and downs than an amusement park

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

a calling for one please...

i can't figure out what i need/want to do with my life (besides being a mom and a wife). my greenhouse secretary job will be up soon and i need something more permanent that i can do part-time. i need a calling! everyone of my friends has a definite career or does odds 'n' ends crafty things to help bring in some income but i have no niche. for instance my friend "t" does this or my friend "a" does this. are you listening up there?! since the rapture didn't happen i need you to give a sign!
any mommy friends out there that have any ideas????








on a more happy note. we are mostly moved in!



chicka chicka boom boom, i'll write again real soon...

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you moved, still in Wichita? Moving and packing is the pitts, huh? I think your house is cute just the way it is, why change?

    ReplyDelete